Welcome!

My photo
Withering Cedars, Georgia, United States
My name is Tim Morris. I currently dwell in Northwest Georgia on my estate, Withering Cedars, nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, with my lovely wife and two beautiful daughters, where I teach high school American literature. I have been writing poetry for the majority of my life. I write about what I see around me. When asked, I describe my style as "realist romantic surrealism". The environment, sex, jazz, religion, politics, family, etc., are the subjects on which I tend to focus. When I am not writing, I play the banjo, didgeridoo, or drums or wander aimlessly shooting odd objects with my camera.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"the girl my wife would think a bitch" - sexual content



she could kill me
with those legs,
i thought
as i watched
a tight-ass blond
jog down the street
in nothing
but a sports bra
and a thong
dressed up as running shorts.

my mind reeled
at the idea
of asphyxiation
between those tanned,
salty bands of steel
dripping with girl juice
as i dip my tongue
into places
no other kind of workout
could touch.

an angry car horn
whipped me to consciousness...
the light was green
(i wondered how long) -

the girl my wife
would think a bitch
had turned right
and was now two more blocks
out of reach...

that's o.k. --
the pizza
on the seat next to mine
was beginning to get cold
anyway.




No comments: